Tuesday, January 1, 2013

November 2012

Molly's mommy got married

 We took our princess to Disney on Ice


 Daddy bought her a $22 light up spinny thingy just like the one we already had at home

 And of course no trip to Bham (or Cullman or Tuscaloosa) would be complete without a trip to Yogurt Mountain


 Yogurt Mountain again after a dr. appointment


Veteran's Day!
I have just been so disappointed in our school schedule this year.  No break from Labor Day to Veteran's Day.  It was a very loooooong fall but we finally made it to Veteran's Day.  JB and I spent the day with each other having some fun.  We started the day with breakfast at Chick-Fil-A.





 After breakfast we went home to play.  JB was so excited to get to play in my old make up.  I had never let her do this before and she was just in disbelief!  Too cute.  And I let her give me a make over as well :)
 Painting lipstick on Mommy with a paint brush LOL!







T-TOWN BOUND!!!
 We took Jack to his first BAMA game in November.  Since it was his first game, we enjoyed all of the gameday festivities that we do not normally attend.  Bus ride to the stadium

 "Walk of Champions" This was a lot of fun.  We got to see all of the players  and I have pics of all of them.  Below is Nick Saban.  We all enjoyed this part of the day!!!




 About to enjoy the pep rally in front of Gorgas!

 About to kick off!
 And because we were in Tuscaloosa, you guessed it--Yogurt Mountain!!!  We called Cameron to meet up with us for lunch at Moe's (JB's favorite) and then YM.


JB enjoyed having her pic made with Santa this year!




THANKSGIVING!!!

We went out to gather leaves to decorate our table.

















Our THANKSGIVING feast!

 We were so excited that Cameron was able to come eat with us!!!

 Later that afternoon we went to Grandma and Pops' house.  JB begged and begged to ride with Cameron so I let her.  She doesn't ever ride with anyone but us but we were following right behind Cameron and he is a very cautious driver--probably more so than Alan!



 JB fell asleep in Cameron's lap.  She LOVES him!


She found a mini cooper in Toys R Us


Our beautiful Christmas tree.  We always get a real tree.  I just can't stand fake trees and I've never seen one that looked real.  We have a tradition of cutting our own every year.  This year we didn't go to the farm and just bought one and I have regretted not going.  Next year and every year after we will go cut our own.  But anyway JB picked this one out and it was just perfect!  We drank hot chocolate and listened to Christmas carols as we decorated!
 Gymnastics!


No comments: