Wednesday, April 13, 2011

We had Jane Baird's 2 year old pictures made April 2nd. Jane Baird wasn't feeling great that day and was VERY uncooperative. She is usually all smiles but not this time. Of all the pictures Grethel took, she was only able to get a few smiles. Also, Jane Baird kept pointing to something off in the distance (we were at the botanical gardens) that she thought was a playground. She kept saying "I wanna play!" and running off. She was just not in the mood for pictures. I just hate putting pictures of myself on here so I was really hesitant to share these...I've come to the conclusion that I am who I am and my family loves me and all my flaws just the way I am and that's all that matters. So anyway here are a few from our session. I have about 50 but I don't have the time or the patience to get them all on here.
This is JB in her dance recital outfit...we skipped our dance pictures on this morning and I am so glad we did!

No comments: