Thursday, March 31, 2011
"Help me, Mommy!"
We have been working on manners for a while now. Every time you give Jane Baird something she will say, "Thank you welcome." We've been working on saying "please" and her teachers at school are also working on that. "Please" hasn't come as easy as "thank you welcome." We've also been trying to teach her to ask for help instead of whining (don't even know how to spell her whining noise). Today Jane Baird was trying to get her huge Princess Cozy Coupe through the door way of her play room and it wouldn't fit because she had other toys in the doorway. I was busy doing something and I heard her say, "Help me, Mommy!" for the first time. I was very proud! I made a huge deal out of it and when Daddy came home he asked her what she said when she needed help and she repeated it to him. So sweet!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment