Friday, April 22, 2011

So sad... So silly! First braids! Going to grandma's Happy to be at Chick-Fil-A! Ok, I took off work on Wednesday because JB had a fever and then at 6:30 am she is playing and feeling great...she doesn't look sick to me! Eating "Pops' bread" She ate her first piece of cinnamon raisin bread with my dad and now she loves it!
This is "the look." I've been getting this look a lot form her lately :/ I'll say, "Don't you give me that look" and she will start laughing.
Ready for dance! She loves to get her hand stamped after dance class. Her new slide! We have to do some rearranging in her playroom, but the slide has been a huge hit with JB and her cousins. It also turns into a water slide so it will be lots of fun this summer!

No comments: