Saturday, October 2, 2010

Jane Baird's 1st tinkle in the potty!!!

I bought Jane Baird a potty. It was supposed to be for Christmas, but I couldn't resist letting her try it out. She loves taking her diaper off... I've found her in her bed twice without one on. One day she took her diaper off and was running around the house naked (we don't allow her to run around naked, but she escaped while we were changing her diaper). She stopped and said "uh-oh!" and then tinkled on her hand. I knew then that she was aware of what the urge to tinkle felt like. So anyway I'm not seriously trying to potty train her, but I want her to get used to the idea of going in the potty. When she first saw the potty, she bent down to give it a kiss...because it is a frog and she is a lover of animals. Then we took her diaper off and had her sit on it. She was up and down a few times and then she said "UH-OHHH" and then got up. I looked in the potty and there it was...her first little tinkle in the potty. I'm so proud of her!!! My hope is to seriously start potty training when I'm home with her this summer, but maybe she is one of those kids that is ready early...we shall see!
Jane Baird's 1st time on her new potty! "Uh-oh!" Looking at her tinkle in the potty... It was just a tiny little bit of tinkle, but it counts!!!

2 comments:

Candy Jones said...

I so love that you posted her first tinkle! She will love it too one day! : ) Yay for JB!

missy said...

Love it!! This is kinda sad,it seems like she should still be a baby. She is just precious.