Thursday, September 30, 2010

18 Month Pictures by Grethel Van Epps

We had Jane Baird's 18 month pictures made last weekend. Grethel had them ready for me to view in less than 24 hours and then I had my CD with all prints in 48 hours. Not only is she super talented, she is super fast and I love that about her :) She knows how impatient I am! We had our pictures made at Oak Mountain State Park near the stables. It was beautiful there. Jane Baird got extremely fussy so Grethel was kind enough to let Jane Baird take a power nap. We drove all over the park so Jane Baird could sleep for about 30 minutes and Grethel waited for us. She's a mom of 3 and she totally understands. We ended up with more than 50 great pictures! I'll post more later, but for now... LOVE these first two Before the nap... I loved this hat and JB DID NOT want to wear it. She kept taking it off and throwing it on the ground. G snapped this pic before she threw it on the ground for the 5th time!

No comments: