So I was uploading photos from Monday night and I kept getting an error message. I just kept trying over and over and then decided to read what the message was telling me... Well, it seems that I've posted too many pictures in my last 3 years of blogging and I'm totally out of memory space. I've used 1GB and just had to purchase for memory. It said it could take up to 24 hours so maybe more pics tomorrow!
Also, Jane Baird had another tinkle on the potty today. All I had to do was tell her she would get an M&M if she would try. She tinkled a whole bunch and then stuck her hand in it while admiring her puddle. I think she might be ready for potty training! Not really ready for it myself, but maybe if she gets used to going, it will be easy to train her this summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment