Monday, September 27, 2010

Like always, I'm behind on my blogging! Here's a quick version of what's been going on in the Harbison household: Last Thursday Jane Baird's teacher called me to let me know that she had a fever. I left at lunch time and picked her up and then we headed to the doctor's office in B'ham. As it turns out, it was just viral and no meds were given...I figured that was the case, but I had to be sure it wasn't anything serious. After the doctor's office, we headed to Homewood to buy a tutu and wings at Jack and Jill. JB entered into the "terrible two's" while in this store. Here's the condensed version of what happened: Jane Baird didn't get her way so she slaps me, tries to rip my nose off, tries to gouge my eyes, and then tries to rip my face off. Oh and was also trying to rip my earrings from my ear. She totally deserved a spanking, but all she got was a verbal warning...next time, we going out to the car for punishment! After all the drama in Jack and Jill, Alan met us in B'ham for dinner. We took Jane Baird to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time and she totally started feeling better. It's amazing what a little music and some flashing lights do to a little one! She enjoyed herself. She returned to school on Friday and had a great day. On Saturday we went to Mule day and had tons of fun. We watched the Alabama ball game which was much more exciting this week than the previous weeks. We had JB's 18-month pictures with Grethel Van Epps Sunday morning and then we had dance class tonight. My mom, Grandma, came to watch her dance tonight and she really showed off for her! Too cute :) These are the pics from her first trip to Chuck E. Cheese. I didn't have my camera with me (yes, shocking I know) so I had to use my phone. I have a TERRIBLE camera on my phone! Pooped! Mule Day wore us out! Clapping her feet :) Sleepy girl

No comments: