Sunday, May 23, 2010
Yesterday was a really fun day. We went to B'ham for a little shopping and a lot of family time :) There is this store in Mt. Laurel called Favorite Laundry and they sell the cutest children's clothes. They were having a sale so we had to go check it out. I love that store! Then we did a little shopping in Homewood on 18th Street. We went to the Soho candy store for some ice cream and Jane Baird fed herself. Too bad I left my camera in the car! We just had a fabulous time walking around Homewood enjoying the beautiful day.
Then is was off to 280 :( After a nice relaxing stroll through Homewood, Hwy 280 is the last place you want to go! But I had to go to a few shops at the Summit and I'm glad I did. I found some cute things for the photo shoot. We ate dinner at California Pizza Kitchen and Jane Baird had a blast. She got a coloring book and crayons and colored all over everything. She was so cute giggling about her art work. And while we were eating, she learned how to drink from a straw!!! She'd never really tried before but she's a quick learner so I knew I could teach her. I said, "Jane Baird, watch Mommy do it." She watched me and then she did it! She was so proud and kept drinking and drinking.
After dinner we went to Buy Buy Baby at Patton Creek. Its a new store over there and I heard that it was finally open so we had to check it out. We found this cool little contraption to keep water out of Jane Baird's eye while we rinse the shampoo out of her hair during bath time. And we also got her some sun glasses. She has some, but the ones we bought last night have an elastic band to help keep them in place (and to prevent her from poking her eye out. She'll get a lot of use out of them this summer swimming and my mom and dad's.
Speaking of summer... This is the last week of school!!!!!!!!!! I have all sorts of fun things for us to do, places to go, and play dates to be had. I am so ready!!!! Jane Baird loves her preschool and will miss her teachers and friends. Every morning when we drive up the big hill (the church sits up on a hill) and she sees the steeple, she lets out a big laugh and starts kicking her feet with excitement. That always makes Jack and I laugh!
I'll post some pics later. I didn't take any yesterday, but I've got some from last weekend and I'll take some today. I hate posting without pictures, but yesterday was about just enjoying my family and no worries about pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment