Sunday, April 18, 2010

God made dirt and dirt won't hurt!

We bought some flowers for some of our planters this afternoon. We thought Jane Baird might enjoy helping us plant the flowers. She loved playing in the dirt, but didn't care too much for the flowers. In fact, Jane Baird completely took over the dirt and didn't want us to plant anything in her dirt. She had a blast getting dirty. Her hands were covered in dirt and then she started licking the dirt off the palm of her hand. I had to wipe her tongue off and then she did it again! Jane Baird is playing in her pot of dirt and I'm planting in mine making a mess! dirt was flying everywhere! dirty face! I think she was yelling at us to stay out of her dirt ;) and laughing about it! I turned my head for a few seconds and she had un-planted my petunias! She had tossed them out all over the driveway. And notice her licking her fingers again! Washing hands and playing in her bucket of water she stole daddy's shovel when he walked away

No comments: