Yesterday, we had a fun day! My mom "Grandma," Jane Baird and I went to B'ham for a little shopping. We had such a fun time together. Jane Baird loves to go places. Every morning after she has finished her bottle she asks to go "bye, bye." She is a friendly little girl and loves to wave at people and has figured out that if she does her cute little wave, people will stop to talk to her. We left at 9 am and didn't get home until around 6. Jane Baird only took one 20 minutes nap the whole time. She was sleepy when we got back to Grandma and Pop's house...but the fun didn't end there! Jack and Hayes invited Jane Baird to go to Chick-Fil-A. They were having a little carnival that ended at 7, so we had to hurry.
There were just a handful of people at Chick-Fil-A during the last hour of the carnival. There were no kids in the jumpy thing, so I let Jane Baird get in with Jack and Hayes. She loved it! That was her first time in one of those.

I forgot my camera so Morgan took pics with her phone. Jane Baird LOVED being bounced around by Jack and Hayes :)

We walked over to watch Jack and Hayes slide down the big slide. It was 22ft high and I was not about to take Jane Baird. I let her stand at the bottom and before I knew it, she had climbed half way up! (She went much further than the pic shows) She stopped and turned around to wave at us and then tumbled down. It scared me to death, but Jane Baird thought it was funny. She is a little dare devil!

She crawled up two steps higher than the pic shows. That's me with my hand sticking out ready to catch her. I was frantically trying to talk her into coming down...she kept going up, up, up! (She listens just about as well as her Aunt Morgan ;) LOL!

Jane Baird loved the Chick-Fil-A cow. She kept walking up to him and giving him high fives.

That little carnival was funner than I thought it would be. Jane Baird won all kinds of prizes by spinning a wheel and playing a Plinko type game (Price Is Right). She won coupons for a free kids meal, a free chicken sandwich, free waffle fries, free drink, free dessert, free ice cream, a Chick-Fil-A cow, a ball, a drink holder, and a megaphone. Then we went inside to register to win free chicken for a year (keeping my fingers crossed!) and then Jane Baird, Hayes and Jack went to the indoor playground. We got Jane Baird and ice cream to go and headed back to Grandma and Pops' house for dinner.
My dad slaved away in the kitchen while the girls were shopping. He made manicotti and homemade bread. It was so good! My dad is an awesome cook :)
We made it home about 9:30 and Jane Baird was ready to crash!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment