Sunday, March 7, 2010

We've had a busy week and I'll post on all of that later, but for now I want to share pics from yesterday. Jack's last basketball game was at 9:00 am so we headed for the church to watch him play. He did great and scored several points for the team. It's amazing how far he's come in just a matter of weeks. He is a really great athlete. His coach bought all of the players an indoor goal that hangs over a door. Jack LOVED it! The weather was gorgeous so after the game we headed for the park. My nephew Cameron was in town so he came along too. I promised Jane Baird that she wouldn't have to wear a frilly outfit, a hair bow, and I wouldn't make her pose for any pics like I normally do. We were just gonna have a fun day at the park and I was gonna let her play in the dirt, rocks, whatever she fancied! (I kept my promise, by the way) Jane Baird pushed her little shopping cart around and had so much fun! Jack, Hayes, Cameron, and Alan played ball while my mom and I watched Jane Baird and the boys. What a wonderful day!!!
Jack posing with his new basketball goal from his coach
On the way home from the game, Jane Baird was chewing on her shoe strap.
Jane Baird loves my keys!
Posing for a picture :)
Waving to everyone!
Hayes is a funny little guy...he is VERY independent and just takes care of the problem himself. He's "watering the tree".... without permission! We just happened to look up and see him so Alan grabbed the camera. We are saving these pics for later on!
She reminds me of a little old lady with a walker
The wind was chilly so she had to wear her coat. It was so funny when we put it on her b/c she lost her balance as if the coat was top heavy.
Going down the slide
My girl loves playing in the rocks. She always tries to put them in her mouth.

No comments: