Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I took off work on Monday to be with Jane Baird. She is doing much better, but now has a runny nose. Hopefully that will not develop into anything more. It seems like just as soon as we get her well, she's sick again a few days later. Hopefully this will all change with the arrival of spring weather soon. Preschool is going so well. Yesterday when I picked her up, she was sitting outside on her teacher's lap just enjoying the pretty weather. After talking with her teacher yesterday, I've learned that she is the most popular kid in school. I'm so glad things are going so well. Jane Baird is getting a little closer to walking everyday. She has been taking a few steps here and there, but now she is taking more steps more often. She has been trying to jump recently. Here feet never leave the ground, but she tries. It's really cute.

No comments: