By now you have figured it out...my sweet baby girls now has pierced ears. I said I wouldn't do it this early, but I did. And as you can see, Jane Baird is happy about her new bling!
We were shopping at the mall for my nephew's birthday gift (Happy 3rd Birthday, Hayes!) and we walked past Claire's. I said "Let's just stop in and look at the earrings and see how much." After a VERY long deliberation, we decided to do it. I cried and had to walk out of the store and Alan stayed to hold Jane Baird. It was all over in a matter of seconds and Jane Baird cried for less than a minute. She was back to her happy self again in no time. She's so tough!
We went by my parent's house to show Grandma and Pops. My mother was sick over it. She doesn't even have her own ears pierced...she's a wimp! I've been telling her that she and Jane Baird need to have their ears pierced together but my mom is too chicken.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAYES!!!
Today is Hayes' 3rd birthday. I can't believe he is already 3. Tomorrow we are all going to eat at a Japanese restaurant and then taking the boys and Jane Baird to iJump in B'ham. I've been so excited about it. There is a little play area for little ones so it will be lots of fun for Jane Baird and I know Jack and Hayes will have a blast...they do everywhere they go!
2 comments:
so pretty pretty pretty! The earrings top off her look completely! You made a wise choice.... she seriously rocks the earrings! :)
Thanks, Mickey! I have to agree with ya...she's totally rockin the earrings :)
Post a Comment