Wednesday, February 17, 2010

More Valentines

Jane Baird has never really had any kind of sweets because I am so VERY picky about what she eats. I bought her a Valentine's lollipop...a few licks wouldn't hurt. I bought one for Jack and Hayes and I thought that it would be cute to get their pics eating them together. I got Jane Baird a small one and Jack and Hayes large ones. I didn't think that it would really matter. Well, Jane Baird noticed! Scroll down and you'll see her going after Hayes' lollipop...he didn't care for that too much.
Jane Baird is about to attack Hayes. She wants his lollipop!
Hayes is trying to keep his lollipop from Jane Baird!
She's after him again!
I got Jane Baird a larger lollipop and we let her lick it a few times every now and then. Because she is getting her ginormous molers (yep, I said molers) she is drooling like crazy which causes an extra big, sticky mess! *Jane Baird Update* I don't blog like I used to...not enough time in the day! Anyway Alan and I are enjoying our little angel so much these days. She is talking all the time and has begun to walk a little. She has great balance and can stand alone for quite a while. She loves to crawl over and under things and is quite the little climber. She falls at least 10 times a day and we have learned that she marks very easily. Its really sad when she gets hurt, but Mommy can always make it better. Jane Baird has already gotten one moler and is working on the other. We went to the doctor 11 days ago and she was just really impressed with the early arrival of Jane Baird's molers. She said its rare to see them this early...of course I replied "She's advanced for her age!" in my most serious voice :) I just can't believe my baby is almost a year old. It just blows my mind how fast the time has flown by. Everyone always says that time flies, but it really has. I just love my baby girl so much and am so thankful that God chose me to be her Mommy. I am so lucky!!!

No comments: