Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Saturday

Saturday after Daddy got off work we had a much needed family outing. I had a few things I needed to do in B'ham so we all hopped in the car and went. Jane Baird said "Mama" all day long! She has said it before, but this was probably the first time she said it and was not just babbling. She definitely knows who her "mama" is! She has become a huge mama's girl and I'm loving it!!! When we got home Saturday night I put Jane Baird in her play pin while we unloaded groceries from the car. When we walked in to check on her, she had pulled her pants down around her ankles! We laughed so hard. She was grinning from ear to ear with a look on her face like "Look what I've done!" My mom said that we, my sisters and I, would always take our clothes off. I hope this isn't the start of something! Jane Baird modeling her new princess pajamas. She was sitting in that recliner watching Yo Gabba Gabba. I used to hate that show, but it has kind of grown on me. Jane Baird had a good laugh watching me do the "Twirly Whirly." She got so tickeld and was just chuckling. You can tell that she had a hair bow in. Her hair is really getting long on the top and very thick all over. Now when I take her bows out, her hair sticks straight up! Look at that gut! Daddy was trying to change her diaper and she escaped and crawled over to me and then pulled up. We laughed so hard about this pic b/c her belly looks huge. She had just eaten and had a bottle so I guess that's why it was sticking out so far!

No comments: