Monday was an extremely busy day. Jane Baird had a doctor's appointment Monday so my mom went with us. Dr. Farr wanted to listen to her lungs to make sure she had fully recovered from the RSV she had last month. All was good. Because she was sick at her 9 month check-up, she was not able to get her shots. We got her 2nd seasonal flu shot and her other 2 9-month shots on Monday. My mother has a weak stomach and didn't want to stay for that part, but I made her stay. Jane Baird did fine...she cried a little but once I picked her up, she was fine.
Waiting for the shots!
Waiting for the shots!
Laughing at Grandma!
Clapping her hands. She learned to clap one day last week and she has been clapping away ever since. She claps for everything. The other morning when I went in her room to wake her, she sat up in bed and started clapping...so cute!
Smiling at Grandma!
Dr. Farr's office overlooks downtown B'ham. Jane Baird loves to stand in the window and watch the cars on the interstate.
She started licking the window. (Yes, I wiped it down before I grabbed my camera)
Jane Baird is not usually a "licker" but she sure enjoyed licking that window. We had to wait for almost an hour for the nurse to come give the shots so Jane Baird got bored. I normally would not let her do that, but she had already ripped all of the paper off the table and played with all of her toys and had her bottle and read several stories. The only things left to do were playing on the floor and licking the window so I decided the window was the better option b/c I could wipe it down.
Monday night was my Gold Party. I had a pretty good turnout and made some extra money which was nice! I think everyone who came walked away with a little extra cash so that was good. I was 11 grams away from making my goal, but I was very happy that I made over $300 with almost no effort! Now I can pay off Jane Baird's outrageously expensive ambulance ride. I've been paying on it for almost 10 months now so I'll be glad to say bye-bye to that bill!!! A big thank you to all who came! I didn't even pull out my camera Monday night :(
No comments:
Post a Comment