Saturday, June 27, 2009
Jane Baird's 1st Booboo and some pics from today
Today was a very relaxing day! We just hung around the house all day. I did a ton of laundry and Alan cut the grass. It was nice to just hang out with my favorite little girl and hubby for a change.
It seems that Jane Baird may be a little scared of my camera. I tried several times today to get pictures of her when she would have the biggest smile and then as soon as she saw my camera, she would quit smiling. She liked it the first week I had it...maybe she is tired of me always sticking it in her face to take her picture. I did get a few smiles out of her today :)
This evening I gave Jane Baird her bath and then after the bath I laid her on a towel. I saw a few tiny red spots that looked like blood and I checked her all over and didn't see anything. I just thought maybe Alan cut his face shaving or something. I then put her diaper on her and her gown. We were hanging out in the living room later on and I saw tiny spots of blood on her gown and I started to panic b/c I had already checked her all over. Well, I checked her all over again and saw that she had a small cut on her heel. I have no clue how that happened. When I showed Alan he said that he noticed a little scab on her ankle the other day. That was the first I had heard about any booboo. It just broke my heart to see her little dots of blood on her gown...poor baby:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment