Friday, June 26, 2009
Happy 3 month B-day to Jane Baird!
Wow, today was busy! My day started at 5:30. I had to get up super early b/c we had to be in B'ham for Jane Baird's 3 month photo session with Grethel Van Epps at 8:30. (It takes me forever to get ready now that JB has come along but I'm not complaining one bit:) After our session we followed Grethel back to her house for the fourth and final photography class:( I am sure going to miss going every Friday. After class, JB and I went shopping in Trussville. We shopped all day! Alan beat us home...that never happens. Ok more on the session: Jane Baird did not do well. It was so stinkin' HOT. She is a little princess and doesn't like to be hot. We finally gave up and Grethel took some more pics of her at her house after the class ended but JB was fussy b/c she was tired. Grethel said she MAYBE had 25 good ones (she usually gets 40-50) and if I wasn't satisfied with what she got, I could stop by her house next week and do more. I have been looking forward to this session for so long and I hate that it did not go as I had hoped:( After we left Grethel's house Jane Baird fell asleep and slept for more than 3 hours. When she woke up I fed her and she was all smiles the rest of the day. She loves to shop! I promised her that I would buy her a new dress if she did well...although she didn't do well, I bought her a new dress anyway. I couldn't resist:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment