Sunday, June 28, 2009

Angel Face

Jane Baird went to bed around 10:00 last night and she wouldn't take her bottle before bed so I just had a feeling that she would wake up during the night, which hasn't ever happened (well hasn't happened a single night in two months) So I stayed up late updating my blog b/c I promised my nieces that I would keep it updated while they were in Chicago. Anyway I got in bed around 12:45 and fell asleep pretty quickly it seemed. Well at 1:20 she started fussing. I got her up and fed her and she went back to sleep. I was really thinking that bottle would keep her satisfied for a long time and we could sleep late. Well at 7:20 she woke up. That wasn't too bad except for the fact that I was sooooo tired still. I usually feed her and put her back to bed if she wakes up early but she was in such a good mood, I just couldn't do it! She was talking to me and smiling so much I ran and got the camera. Well, like I said last night, I think she is afraid of my camera. She would stop smiling every time I tried to snap a picture. With my new fancy camera, you have to look into the little peep hole (not sure what that is called) to take the picture...you can't just look at the screen. The picture will show up on the screen after you take it. So I can't just snap b/c I won't be in focus. Anyway she has an angel face whether she is smiling or not :) Oh and she tries to talk all the time now and sometimes she can mock the sounds I make. Her favorite is aaaboooo! She can say that pretty well. She was talking to me in some of the pictures below.

No comments: