Thursday, September 11, 2008

Insomnia

I thought you were supposed to sleep well during your first trimester. Well its 4:10 in the morning and I have been wide awake since 2:00 am! I guess it didn't help that I went to bed so early (8:00 pm) and it also didn't help that I drank a large glass of water before bed. I have either gotten up to use the bathroom or to blow my stopped up nose every night this week. I am so tired when I stumble back to bed but as soon as my head hits the pillow, I'm wide awake. Maybe God is trying to prepare me for many sleepless nights ahead when the baby comes. I thought that's what husbands were for. Anyway I guess I am going to try to go back to sleep.

1 comment:

Reagan said...

I am so glad I am not in your shoes!!! Pregnancy is HORRIBLE...in those last few months you won't sleep well...then the baby comes and you won't know what it feels like to sleep 3-4 straight hours. It is rough, but definitely worth it. Usually by 6 months there is light at the end of the tunnel! Hang in there!!!