Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Doctor Visit
I went back to see my OB this afternoon. (I have been going every two weeks instead of every four) I had another ultrasound and got about 10 more pictures none of which I can post because the quality is poor b/c she had to zoom way in. The heartbeat was 167 and they said that was really good. The lady that did my ultrasound said that she was thinking maybe a girl because of the heart rate but that's not always accurate. Anyway the best part of the whole visit was when we were looking at the baby and all of a sudden he/she jumped and then started waving his/her arms. It was so cute! Dr. McKee said everything looked great and all of my blood work came back perfectly normal. We are so excited. I go back to the doctor on October 9th and then four weeks after that I will find out what I am going to have if I choose to do so (Don't worry Reagan, I will probably want to know what I am having.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Meredith,
Congratulations! I hope everything continues to go great. I love the blog and I am glad we all can at least keep in touch. Grandma keeps me updated on everyone. Take Care,
Lauren
Glad to hear things are going well. I will continue to pray for ya'll and the baby! Hope to see yall sometime over the holidays! Take care.
Post a Comment