WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY WE HAD TODAY!!! School was delayed 2 hours so I took my sweet little girl to Chick-Fil-A for breakfast. I took her to school at 9:30 and then went to work. I was there for less than 2 hours when I found out that school would dismiss early!! I picked JB up at school at 12 and we went home to play in the snow. I didn't think the day could possibly get any better then we see Daddy pull up. He got off work early too! We had a wonderful afternoon playing in the snow with each other and our precious friends. Then we I made a big pot of chili and for dessert we had snow ice cream with sprinkles and M&M'S! This was a perfect day :) Although the snow has already begun to melt, we have made some wonderful memories that we will treasure always!!!














No comments:
Post a Comment