More from December 2012...found a few more pics on my camera
I took Jack, Hayes, and JB to the movies one night. I hated the movie and played Words with Friends on my phone during the whole thing but the kids enjoyed it. I loved hearing them giggle during the funny parts.
Wearing her 3-D glassess
Didn't make it through the whole movie
And of course, Yogurt Mountain!
DECEMBER 29 - ZACK BROWN BAND!!!
Saturday, December 29 was our first date night in nearly 4 years!!! I know, that is just crazy but its true. We did go to to Bama games last year without JB but I don't really count that as a date. Anyhow, I got Alan Zac Borwn Band concert tickets for Christmas...I was tempted to buy 3, but I knew we needed a night for ourselves so I purchased 2 just for us. Alan took me out for a nice dinner at Flemings Steakhouse and Wine Bar. It was such a nice meal and can't wait to go back...but we will have to save it for a really special occasion because our bill was $196.00 LOL!!! I have to say it was worth every penny though. After dinner we went to the BJCC for the concert. It was a great show and I am not really a concert person (Alan is) but I have to say I enjoyed it and would go again. Jane Baird stayed with my parents and was having so much fun both times I called to check on her that she would say a few words to me and hand the phone back to my mom. She was going to spend the night over there but I like to have us all under the same roof so we went and picked her up at midnight.

JB got an easy bake oven for Christmas... these cookies were the size of my finger tips I promise you...what a rip off!
Family Game Night!!!
New Years Eve! We celebrated with another family game night. There is no where else I would have rather been than welcoming the new year with my sweet, loving family at our house. Love my family so much!!!
I
No comments:
Post a Comment