Saturday, November 26, 2011

Well, I got way behind on the Thankful Challenge and for good reason: I have been enjoying my time with my family. Alan has been off work for 5 straight days (and if you know us well, you know that this NEVER happens.) The last time all three of us were together for this long was back in July when we went to the beach. I have just been enjoying every second of the three of us being together and haven't spent much time on the computer.
We have really enjoyed Thanksgiving week! Jane Baird and I have been out of school all week. Monday we spent the day at home cleaning and organizing. I moved Jane Baird's room around (by myself) and was sore for the next two days from that. I forgot to blog about her new big girl bed. She's had it for a couple of months now. I'll have to post some pics of it. She loves it!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We enjoyed every second with our families. We are still eating leftovers and I LOVE IT! My mom makes the best dressing on earth and I could eat it once a week for the rest of my life and not get tired of it.
Friday morning we got up early and drove to Harpersville to cut down our Christmas tree. We went to Old Baker Farm and we loved it there! We had a blast and hopefully created some great memories for Jane Baird.
Today was the much anticipated Iron Bowl. ROLL TIDE!!! After the ball game we went to my parent's house to make Christmas cookies with Jack and Hayes. We had so much fun and JB LOVED shaking sprinkles all over everything and eating the colored sugar.
I went back to work yesterday. I'm sad my break is over, but a few more weeks and JB and I will be home for Christmas break!
I hope you all have enjoyed your holiday! Here are a few pictures from our week:
I'm having problems uploading pictures so this is only a few. More to come...hopefully!

No comments: