Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I have to play a little catch up...
DAY 14: On Monday, I was so thankful for my husband getting up early to get Jane Baird ready for school! Love that he helps out. I'm so blessed!
Day 15: Yesterday I was looking forward to my doctor's appointment and then a day of Christmas shopping. I was not happy that I drove all the way to B'ham to my appointment just to find out that my doctor was in Haiti and my appointment was rescheduled and I wasn't notified...ugh! But I was able to almost FINISH all my Christmas shopping!!!!!!!!!!!! This was my first time to shop without JB and WOW, I got so much done :) I missed her company and found myself talking to myself a lot. So thankful for a productive day.
ALSO, and most importantly, I am thankful for my dad. November 15 is his birthday. We went to see Grandma and Pops last night and had cake to celebrate his special day. I also got him the perfect gift :) That always makes me happy to find that perfect gift for someone I love so much. Happy Birthday Pops!

No comments: