Today was going to be day 1 of potty training day. I remembered my plans to start around 2pm...
So at 2 I put her on the potty. She sat up there like a big girl and said, "Here it comes!" She tinkled the smallest little tinkle that can be heard (but I did hear it) and then said "I wanna see 'em!" Her reward was opening up her new pull ups wipes and flushing the potty. Then she got to wear her new Yo Gabba Gabba panties over her diaper. I told her to lay down so I could put them on her and she said "No, Mommy. I want to lay up" (She calls lay down lay up...not sure why, but we always laugh about it) Normally she would get a sweet treat, but we are out of M&M's. She told Daddy to bring some home from work :)
I will try to post pics soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment