What a fun day! I had to babysit Hayes for a little while b/c Morgan had a class this morning and my dad had a dr. app. Jane Baird was sooooo excited that Hayes was going to be with us. I had planned a "couponing" trip to Winn Dixie so I took the two of them with me (I know, KRAZY!) but my list and coupons were very organized so I didn't think I would have too many problems out of the kids. We got the shopping cart with the 2 steering wheels so they could pretend like they were driving. They were so silly and cute and everyone in the store got a kick out of them singing and playing. Wish I could have videoed that! Anyway my trip was a SUCCESS!!! My bill before rewards card and coupons was $171.58 and after rewards card and coupons I got the bill down to $68. Yep, over $103 in savings. That's the best I've ever done. Hayes, Jane Baird, and I all high fived at the register :)
This is a video of JB singing "I'm Yours" in the parking lot. I couldn't get the first part b/c I was driving but it was hilarious because she was shaking her head with attitude like she meant it. She always gets a little shy when I start to video her.
After our grocery trip, we went home to unload groceries and then off to Chick-Fil-A for lunch and play. I let them play for a long time and then we went to pick up JB's new play set. It's still in the box and may remain in the box for a while. Alan doesn't have an air conditioned job so he is hot and tired when he gets home and not in the mood to go work outside some more. I may end up hiring someone to do it :) Any takers???
No comments:
Post a Comment