Friday, June 24, 2011
Jane Baird singing to me on my birthday!
Jack and Hayes went to Bible School every night with us and each night on the way home we talk about what we learned during Bible class. Tonight we all told what our lesson was about and then we got on the subject of keeping Jesus in our hearts. I was going on and on about doing the right things and so on.
Hayes: Meme, could you be quiet?
Me: Did you just tell me to be quiet?
Hayes: Yes.
Me: Why, am I scaring you? (Because Jack brought up the devil and we ended up discussing the devil for a few minute and I thought maybe that was scary to a 4 year old)
Hayes: No, you are not scaring me, you are just annoying me!
Me: Did you just tell my that I was annoying?
Hayes: Yep!
Hayes is 4!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment