Saturday, March 26, 2011

Jane Baird is 2!

Today is my sweet baby girl's birthday! I can't believe this day is already here. We have some fun things planned for today and her birthday party this evening...going to be a great day! Hopefully I'll have lots of pictures to share later on and a few stories to tell. For now, I'll leave you with this... The other day I took Jack shopping to pick out a birthday gift for Jane Baird (he wanted to pick it out himself). Jack hands Jane Baird a book to look at while we shop. This is what happened when it was time to put the book back: Me: "Jane Baird, its time to say bye-bye to the book." Jane Baird: "No! No bye bye book" (with her lip poked out...she's already learned the sad, pitiful face. Me: "Yes, its time to go bye-bye." Jane Baird: "No bye-bye. Mommy poo poo!" Wow! That is the first time she's resorted to name calling. Jack laughed and thought it was hysterical. I scolded him and told him not to laugh at her when she says ugly things.

No comments: