I ended up taking JB to to see Dr. Farr to have her ears rechecked and just as I expected, he referred us to an ENT for tubes. He said that he felt that her ears were just not draining properly but no infection in them. So anyway I was super busy yesterday (and I brought Jack along to help me out) so I was able to keep my mind off the pain. Still no word on my CT scan.
The doctor's office called me early this morning to inform me that I had lots of renal stones and needed to see a urologist. Just great! Anybody know any good urologists in B'ham? I've heard some tales on the one here in town so I won't been seeing that one. Also the other one in town, the good one, is near retirement and is not taking new patients.
My pain is tolerable right now and I'm tough so I'll get through it, but it's just now been the fun week that I thought I would have. But I am glad that I've been able to suffer at home and not at work. I hate to ask for anyone to do something for me, but if you have a few seconds, please say a little prayer for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment