
This afternoon we went to the mall and Jane Baird got to go to Claire's and pick out a necklace. With a little help from Mommy, she chose a heart necklace. While in the store, she spotted Dora's friend, Boots and have to have him too. We also got some sparkle nail polish. We stopped by Belk on our way out and got JB some new PJ's for $5! Belk had all their winter clothes 70% on a in the children's store.
After dinner Daddy gave JB a much needed bath. He had her laughing so hard so I grabbed my camera to take a few pics. Of course when I started videoing she quit! Anyway she is so funny and has the best laugh.
I had to blow dry after her bath and then we tried out the new nail polish. Thankfully it dried super quick. Alan had the blow dryer on her nails as I was painting them...it was definitely a team effort. He is the BEST girl dad!
So pitiful! She is in the time-out chair for the first time today. Why is she in time out???

Because she was whacking Daddy in the head with the brush. She thought it was hilarious...until she had to go to timeout :(
No comments:
Post a Comment