Tuesday, January 11, 2011
More pics of my little love in the snow! We went to visit with Alicia and Brian, our friends down the street. Jane Baird got to ride on her smart trike for the 1st time. Santa brought it to her, but its been too cold to really ride it. But since we were all bundled up (and Mommy didn't want JB splashing through puddles as we made our way down the street), we decided to get some use out of it. After admiring Alicia and Brian's snowman, we went inside to warm up and Alicia gave Jane Baird a cookie and some milk...I think JB is going to like visiting Alicia and Brian!
Now that JB has been around snowmen all day, she's obsessed. She has a snowman shirt that she kissed about 15 times last night. Also, last night I said "Let's sing a snowman song" because she loves to sing. I was about to begin Frosty the Snowman when she began belting out her own snow man song. It went like this: "Snowman, snowman, snowman!" She's so creative ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment