Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sick Baby...again!

Since the last week in September JB has been sick with a cold, allergies, cutting teeth, etc. My sweet little babe hasn't had a break from feeling bad in almost a month. She has been very cranky and her personality seemed to have changed even. Well, this past week I said, "I finally have my sweet little baby girl back!!!" She felt great all week and was back to her funny, sweet, loving self. Friday night Jane Baird started coughing and threw up on me. She felt warm so I gave her some Ibuprofen. It was hard to tell if she threw up because she was coughing hard and it all came up (this happens sometimes when she has a bad cough) or if she was really sick with a stomach bug. Saturday she woke up and felt fine. We had pictures made Saturday morning and then came home. She took a nap that lasted for hours. When she woke up, she was burning up and she threw up again (after coughing). She had a 103.7 temp so I called the nurse. After a dose of Ibuprofen her fever went down and she started to feel better. We canceled our plans to attend Jack and Hayes' Pumpkin and Pizza Party b/c I didn't want them to catch whatever she had. Today Jane Baird woke up feeling fine so we decided that she was fine to go to church. We got ready and went on. Before we had even sat down in the sanctuary Jane Baird started crying. We left and went to the nursery and I ended up having to stay with her because she was so fussy. She fell asleep in the car on the way home and slept from 11:30 to 2:30. I finally woke her up so we could go to my parent's house to carve pumpkins with Jack and Hayes. Jane Baird didn't feel well at all. When we came home I checked her temp and it was 103.5. I called the doctor and they told me to come in with her in the morning. Bless her little heart. She just can't get a break!

No comments: