Sunday, September 19, 2010

Park Day!

The weather has been so hot all summer and still hot in September. I've been feeling really guilty that Jane Baird hasn't had a whole lot of play time outside. She LOVES to run around. The North Jasper Park is a wide open space and has a small playground. It's never crowded so I love going there but for the same reason, I never go alone with Jane Baird (I'm super paranoid). Anyways we took Jane Baird early before it got too hot. She played on the play ground for a few minutes and spent the rest of the time just running around. It got hot really fast so we left after about 45 minutes. So happy to be able to run free! She would run so fast she would fall right over. She would get right back up and run some more. Jane Baird loves for her daddy to throw her up in the air. It totally freaks me out when he does this! This one really freaks me out. I kept telling him not to throw her so high but the higher he threw her, the harder she laughed. She was laughing so hard!!! She's my little monkey! She loves to climb and hang.

1 comment:

Candy Jones said...

Okay, so you know when Molly, Jane Baird and Logan all graduate from Cordova together Jane Baird will defintely get voted "Best Dressed" maybe even most beautiful. Although she has some competition there.....hahahah!