Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Modeling Job

We went to B'ham today for Jane Baird's modeling job, which has been rescheduled a few times due to scheduling conflicts. Anyway we had been looking forward to it and I took Jack with me to be the "photographer's assistant." I really just needed him there to help me carry the outfits and props that we brought. I bribed him with a toy, of course. We met in Homewood at a nursery which was a suggested by the photographer. It probably wasn't the best place to do a photoshoot for an active 14 month old but would have been great for a child a little older. There were lots of gravel and rocks to eat--Jane Baird's favorite snack these days! We met at 9:30 and it was so extremely humid and hot. We were all miserable. My hair was almost completely wet when we left an hour and a half later when we finally finished. Anyway the shoot did not go well at all and I'll be surprised if we got any good pics from today. I could gripe about all that went wrong, but I'll spare you! Here are some pics from Sunday... We moved Jane Baird's kiddy pool onto my parent's deck and let the kids play after the huge storm that came through. Jack is a skeleton! I just noticed that Jack's hand in on Jane Baird's belly...not sure what that's all about. LOL! We'd just finished dinner so maybe he noticed that it was poking out ;)

No comments: