Sunday, March 28, 2010
Our session with Grethel Van Epps
We had planned Jane Baird's one year pictures for today. I scheduled this appointment with Grethel Van Epps months in advance and had no clue what the weather was going to be like. I've been following the forecast all week and knew that today was going to be a rainy day. I emailed Grethel last night and she suggested that I call her at 7:30 this morning to see how the weather was looking. That meant that we all needed to be almost completely ready to walk out the door just in case.
I called Grethel at 7:30 this morning and she said it was pouring in B'ham. We ended up rescheduling for next weekend. I threw out the icing that I was going to use to ice the 3rd and final cake. We had started cleaning the house (it's looking like a tornado came through) when my phone rang. It was about 11:30 and Grethel said the sun had come out and the temp was warming up. We said we would try at 3:00 to meet up. Be headed to Aldridge Gardens in Hoover and had a wonderful time. Jane Baird was so cooperative (most of the time) and I think Grethel got some great pics. She said they would be ready no later than Friday. I can't wait to see them!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment