Friday, February 12, 2010

Last weekend we went shoe shopping for Jane Baird. She had grown out of her size 2 shoe and needed a size 3 and we couldn't find any in Jasper (after visiting 4 different shoe stores). We went to Tuscaloosa to try to find some shoes. Cute infant size 3's are hard to find. Anyway our first store was one of my favorite little consignment shops called DeJaVu. We walked in and I found 5 pairs of shoes for her in like 5 minutes so I bought them all for just over $80! Several of these shoes will last a while b/c her foot is just now fitting into them. The pink pair are Wee Squeaks and they squeak when she stands and will oneday squeak when she begins to walk (And that day may come very soon. She's taking a few baby steps everyday!) The brown and blue Puddle Jumpers are so cute on her too. I almost didn't get them b/c I didn't think we had enough outfits to match them, but I found several things to match them. She looks so cute in her little New Balance shoes. When she first put them on, she didn't know how to stand in them. It was funny watching her try to get up in them. After shoe shopping, we went bikini shopping. We bought Jane Baird another bikini and some accessories to match. I'll have to take pics later. She is a doll in a bikini! While we were out shopping, Jane Baird start wheezing pretty badly so I call the doctor. The nurse I spoke with wanted her to come in Sunday morning b/c of her medical history. We saw Dr. French early Sunday morning and had a chest X-Ray which she said was "beautiful." No pneumonia! I was so relieved. It turns out she has a viral infection and we just have to wait it out. She wants us to reschedule an appointment by Tuesday the 16th if she's not any better. We may be scheduling that appointment because she is still coughing and sometimes wheezing. More to come...

No comments: