Friday, January 15, 2010
Jane Baird is growing up way too fast! I can't believe that I just scheduled her one-year pictures. This has been the best year of my life despite all of the time we spent at the hospital. Jane Baird is changing so much these days. She talks all the time and shakes her head "no" when I tell her to do something (already talking back like mommy used to do). She clapped for the first time today. We have been practicing clapping for a long time...I think I started trying to teach her when she first started reaching for things. Today my mom came by after work and was clapping along with the music and all of a sudden, Jane Baird started clapping. I was very proud! Also, my dad always says "Show me your teeth!" and Jane Baird will smile really big and show her teeth. Jane Baird has been pulling up for a while and will stand for a few seconds without holding on to anything. She has a couple of walkers to practice walking, but she's not interested in using them to walk yet. I wouldn't be surprised if she just took off in the next month or two.
Jane Baird and I are going to the doctor on Monday. Jane Baird has to get her immunizations and her second seasonal flu shot. I just dread that! She wasn't able to get her shots at her 9 month appointment b/c she was sick with RSV. She has finally recovered from that. It took almost 3 weeks for her to get over it, but she is finally better. Now we just have to keep her well. I have to be extra careful around the kids at school. I haven't had any sick ones yet, but I wash my hands so much that they are dry and cracking. If I can't get to a sink, I bathe in Germ-X which really makes them dry. I just want to keep her well so whatever it takes!
I know its been a while since I have posted pics, but I'll probably be posting some this weekend when I have some time....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment