Monday, December 21, 2009

Dinner with friends

One of my friends invited us to dinner tonight. We were so glad to go because Jane Baird and I are alone for a few days while Daddy is out of town. We enjoyed catching up and Jane Baird just enjoyed being out of the house for a little while. She doesn't get out much and it shows. She was so excited at the table. Logan will be turning one in a couple of days. I can't believe he is almost one! Jane Baird is 3 months and 3 days younger than Logan...March 26th will be here before we know it! Of course I took my camera to dinner. Here are a few pics of Jane Baird and Logan on Chris's knee... Don't you think JB and L kinda look alike? Jane Baird was trying to pet Logan.

1 comment:

Grace Williams said...

I enjoyed dinner together so much! The pictures are great too. I will see you tomorrow. :)