Monday, December 21, 2009

Another Delta party...

Jack is trying so hard to pretend he likes his gift...he opened up Hayes's gift by mistake and was trying to not look disappointed.
This is the best pic I have so far of her 4 new top teeth. Too bad I messed the pic up with my hand in the way. It looks like I'm about to pull her ear or something!
div> Jane Baird and Aunt Cindy Baird
Jane Baird and Aunt MaryJane Baird
Hayes and John Michael Donahoo Kolby Donahoo Hayes
I'm so lucky to have these pics of Grandma! She HATES having her picture made and would probably have a fit if she knew that I put her on my blog for the world to see. She's 91 years old and still lives by herself. I'm so proud to call her my grandma!
Jane Baird was so sleepy Sunday morning as we were getting ready to leave Grandma's house. She fell asleep before we ever made it out of the driveway.

No comments: