Monday, November 23, 2009
Here we go again...
Jane Baird is having trouble eating her baby food. She takes a bottle just fine but for the last several feedings, she has been choking on her food. It has gotten worse and as I know from experience, this can't be good. She really scared me when I fed her lunch today. I called her surgeon's office and left a voicemail...still waiting for someone to return my call. We are in need of lots of prayers!!!
**UPDATE**
The nurse called me back this evening and wants me to bring Jane Baird in for an esophagram. We already had an appointment with her neurosurgeon, Dr. Rozzelle, at Children's South in the morning so as soon as we finish up with that appointment, we will have to go to the main hospital for the esophagram. I pray that everything is ok!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Praying for ya'll, hoping that everything turns out okay. I can't imagine sweet little JB having to go through anything else (and you too).
OH NO!! I pray that precious little girl is okay. She has been through enough in her 8 months. Hopefully it is nothing serious. I am calling Megan and Jon right now and telling them to start praying for JB.
Post a Comment