Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

Jack and Hayes showing their muscles. Jack was Bumblebee and Hayes was a scarecrow. When Morgan told me that Jack was going to be a bumblebee I was like "Don't you think that is a little sissy for a boy?" She said "No, its a character from a movie. Don't you watch movies?" I think the last movie I watched was last November when Twilight made its debut. Hayes won a costume contest (or so Morgan said). When Morgan was explaining what his costume looked like, I did not think it would look good at all. When Jack was 3, my mom nad I made him a scarecrow costume. It was so cute. I knew Hayes' costume wouldn't be as good as the one my mom and I made, but it turned out better than I thought it would. Hayes was so cute all dressed up. He was so proud of his costume! Jane Baird was a sweet little piggy. She was so good all night in her costume. I was afraid that she wouldn't want to wear that on her head, but she kept it on all night pretty much. It was cold Halloween night so we really didn't want to get Jane Baird out much. We wanted her to have the experience of it all so we just went and visited with family. We had lots of fun! Jane Baird is teething right now. Can you tell? She chewed on all of her Halloween goodies!

No comments: