
I bought 3 huge pumpkins for Jane Baird's 6 month photo session with Grethel Van Epps and forgot all about them. They have been out on our back porch for a month. Today when we went to the pumpkin patch we got 2 more pumpkins. Alan is leaving town tomorrow so tonight was the only night to do pumpkins before Halloween. We invited Jack and Hayes over to help us out. We had fun but Alan and I did all of the work and 5 pumkins is a lot of work to take on!
As I mentioned above, Alan is leaving for Kentucky in the morning. From Kentucky, he goes to Illinois and then back to Kentucky (possibly). Jane Baird and I will miss him terribly while he is gone. I am hoping and praying that he makes it back by Halloween...I would hate for him to miss Jane Baird's 1st Halloween.
No comments:
Post a Comment