Sunday, September 6, 2009
Yesterday was a nice, relaxing day. We just hung out in our pjs most of the day and then I made a special ballgame dinner and we watched the game. Jane Baird was showing her spirit. She slept in her houdstooth onsie and then she changed into her pregame tshirt and then just before the game she wore her sweet little Alabama cheerleader outfit(the baby version) and BAMA bracelet. After the game, she wore her pink elephant gown. She's got team spirit!
Today was Jane Baird's first day back at church. We aren't really supposed to have her out in public places, but our church is small and I didn't plan on sending her to the nursery. After church, Jane Baird, my mom and I went for a walk. We walked a few miles at the park. There was a very nice breeze but it was still humid! I hate the humidity.
Alan and I went to Wal-Mart to buy groceries this evening. We left Jane Baird with my mom and dad. She is not used to being away from me so we shopped as fast as we could. Mom said she was good, but she definately reacted when I left. We were only gone for about 45 minutes, but I missed her so much!
Tomorrow we are looking forward to another relaxing day! I will post pics soon...too tired tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment