We had a great weekend (besides the fact that Alan and I are both battling a sinus infections and JB is so congested). She has not spit up from coughing since yesterday morning. She slept beside me in her little portable bed last night and I was so worried about her all night long. She sounded awful and coughed all night. She has not eaten well today either and has slept a lot. She has not acted like she feels bad at all so I am not too worried, but I am paying close attention to her. I'm going to call the nurse again in the morning just to check in.
And we finally have a tooth! She has been teething since she was 2 months and finally, it is coming through her gums. Also, she is beginning to sit up by herself a little. If she leans way forward, she can do it but if she tries to sit up straight, she will topple over. She took a crash while we were outside taking pics yesterday and it scared me to death. She didn't cry or anything but I was about to!
No comments:
Post a Comment