Saturday, August 29, 2009
Week 1, Day 3 of Couch to 5K
Well, in my last post I predicted that my sis would not walk with me this morning and I was kina right and kinda wrong... She had every excuse in the book of why she wouldn't be able to go with me this morning. I convinced her to go and my mom went too. She watched the kids on the playground while Morgan and I (and JB in her stroller) walked/ran. Morgan lasted one lap. She was lagging behind so I kept on going. Next thing I knew she was sitting on the bench with my mom at the playground. I held up the big L of my forehead to let her know that she was a loser and she held up a sign to me that I will keep to myself.
I did great today. Even though it was hot and humid, I stuck to the plan and completed my training for today. I'm thinking that I will need waaaay longer than 9 weeks to be ready for the 5K!
After we left the park, I took Jack and JB to sonic for drinks. JB had a bottle of formula and rice cereal. Jack called it a milkshake. That's kinda what it looked like. We didn't want her to feel left out :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sure my couch to 5K posts are a little boring to read but I'm hoping to maybe inspire others to get started or get encouragement from other to keep at it.
not boring at all i am loving reading about your progress..and your sister's sign language cracks me up nice to let us just imagine what she sent you I am sure it was I Love you right?!?!?!?
Post a Comment