Saturday, August 29, 2009

Jane Baird is teething :(

Jane Baird has kind of been teething for about 3 months now with no progress. She has had her fussy moments here and there but it hasn't been to bad. I noticed the other day there is a tiny little white speck on her bottom gums. It is hard to see, but it is slowly making its way through. Jane Baird has been pretty fussy this afternoon. She has had a few come-apart fits and I have been trying to help her chew on her teething toys and trying to make her feel better. Bless her little heart! I gave her Tylenol but it didn't help much. I have Oragel also, but her doctor advised me not to use it unless I absolutely had to. She finally fell asleep watching tv. Now, maybe I can get the laundry done!

No comments: