Thursday, July 30, 2009

Update

I am just WAY too tired to go into great detail about the past week's events but Sunday was a terrible day...the worst day of my life! We almost lost our sweet baby girl (and it was her 4 month birthday). She is a very sick little baby, but we have seen improvements. Today was the best day...I got to see Jane Baird's eye open for the first time in 7 days! She is still paralyzed but when the meds wear off, she starts to move a little and managed to muster up enough strength to open her left eyelid a few times. I tried to snap a pic, but of course she stopped when I got the camera out (just like old times!). We believe in the power of prayer and they are being answered!!! Thank you for praying for our family! We have the best family and friends in the world and we love you all!!!

No comments: