Friday, July 24, 2009
Pray for Jane Baird
Alan and I are going to be staying in Birmingham for a few days so that we can be close to Jane Baird and not have to commute an hour each way. I will not be updating the blog during this time but I may give updates on Facebook if there are any changes. Please continue to pray for Jane Baird. In a few days, she will have another esophagram to see if the repair made yesterday was successful. If it was successful, she will need to stay a several more days just to continue to recover and gain a little weight. If the operation was not successful, she will be having a major surgery to repair her TEF and then a long recovery. There have been a lot of people asking what they can do to help us out. Pray, pray, pray and then pray some more!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i only know of you from grethel...i just wanted to send you a note to tell you that my family and i are praying for a miracle for your little one! hugs chrissie larkin
I am a friend of Grethel's, I just wanted to let you know we are praying for your sweet baby girl...
Hello Harbison family I am a friend of Grace Williams,and have been praying for your beautiful family.
Post a Comment